By Sam Johnson | Deputy Director of Culinary 1776
I love this recipe it’s great for the fall dinner menu and makes an easy weeknight menu option for dinner. The smoky taste makes for a complex taste. Great served with rice and a side salad. Let’s make this and serve around the dinner table this fall.
- Chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp oregano fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a small skillet heat the olive oil. Add the garlic, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes and the herbs. Cook for about 1 minute over medium heat, do not burn the garlic.
- Pour this olive oil mixture over the drumsticks and make sure the thighs are coated thoroughly with the olive oil/paprika mixture.
- Place the thighs in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for about 45 minutes or until chicken thighs are cooked through.