By Sam Johnson, Deputy Director of Cullinary | 1776
I love this recipe it’s so fresh and inviting all your guests will love this dish. I have enjoyed making this over the years. Always a crowd pleaser and super easy. Keswick put this on your next dinner menu. Cozy up with a nice glass of wine and this dish.
- 4 salmon fillets 6 ounces each
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups of white wine
Kale Salad Ingredients:
- 1 Bunch of Kale Chopped
- 1-1/2 Cups of sundried tomatoes sliced
- 2 Cups of Black olives
- ½ Cup of Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, skin side down.
- Combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets.
- Pour white wine around the salmon.
- Roast to desired doneness, 15-18 minutes.
Kale Salad Directions:
- Combine oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a bowl whisk together.
- Pour Over remain ingredients toss together.
- Serve over salmon. Fun tip add a little crumble feta to the top.