By Sam Johnson, Deputy Director of Cullinary | 1776
This recipe is a fun one. I loved the day I thought of this. So good and combines all the things I love in one. Also really great for summer lunches or a light dinner. I’m big fan I hope Keswick loves this as much as I do.
Tuna Salad Ingredients
- 4 (5 ounce) cans tuna packed in water drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery about 1 rib
- 2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Salad Topping Ingredients
- 3 heirloom tomatoes – quartered
- 4 boiled egg sliced
- ½ cup of pitted olive
- Toss together with olive oil salt and pepper. All except boiled eggs. After place sliced egg on top once assembled.
- 6 slices of sourdough bread toasted