By Sam Johnson, Directory of Cullinary | 1776
- ⅓ Cup Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 TBS of Garlic Powder
- ¼ Cup of Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup of Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 8 Piece Cut Chicken
- 2 cups of water 1/2 cup more if not using kimchi juice • 6 ounces tofu
- 2 scallions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put Old Bay,Garlic Powder, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil in a bowl whisk together pour over chicken and toss to coat all of chicken.
- Place chicken in 425 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Pull once chicken reaches temperature of 165 F.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock• 6 ounces tofu
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, red pepper, celery and seasonings; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in stock and corn; bring to a boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 12-15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Add beans and 1/3 cup cilantro; heat through, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.